Thursday, October 30, 2014

How to Kiss a Cowboy by Joanne Kennedy


Not many notes or highlights because I was too wrapped up in the book and that means I totally loved it. Brady he can be sweet and caring, "he had a condom in his wallet, but his wallet was in his jeans pocket and his jeans were somewhere beyond the foot of the bed. "Honey, I just need to do one thing," he said. "We cowboys believe in safety first." He has a strange sense of humor, and it's apparent that he cares about Suze I mean the man brings her some girly magazines while she's in the hospital, "he topped the pile with a copy of Cosmo. "Brady!" She blushed. the headline, written in hot pink letters across the top, was "Ten Orgasmic Move's he'll Never Forget!" I really did love this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment