Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Healed by Rebecca Brooke


Em is a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to tell her man what she wants, "I'd like to do a whole lot more to you." Her delicate little hand slid down my thigh and over the crotch of my pants." I mean there's just no end to her bossiness, "although you look extremely sexy in this tux, right now I'd rather see it on our bedroom floor." When she's with Andrew Em isn't afraid to speak her mind, or show her true colors these two complete each other, "I'm not. If you hadn't made a move soon, I was going to jump you - and things probably would have been over much quicker. You aren't planning on getting rid of the tongue piercing now, are you?" Out of all the books in the series I'd say this one is the most emotional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment