Sunday, September 28, 2014

Valor by Taylor Longford


Our boy Valor is fiercely caring, loyal and is smitten like a kitten when it comes to MacKenzie, "Valor gasped, his eyes going so wide it was almost comical. "Softly," he rasped in a hoarse voice as he scooped me into his arms and stood. "Softly, lass. I didn't know your ankle was still bothering you. You should have told me." I mean I love his animalistic urges, "it's instinct," he repeated, his expression troubled as he watched me. "I'm driven by instinct to mark you." I mean you can tell he really cares for Kenzie, "but I didn't like the things he said to you. He made it sound like I don't care about you." Valor turned his head and held my gaze. "That's not true, Kenz." All the characters were lovable and I can't wait to dig in to the rest of the series.  

No comments:

Post a Comment