Monday, September 29, 2014

The Daring Assignment by Victoria Bright


There were some funny scenes in here the first was when Arianna first saw Zane's 'member':
        "Um, well, you're thick," I started, immediately feeling silly. He nodded, encouraging me to continue. "And...long and hard. I can see...veins and it looks as if..." I hesitated. he tilted his head to the side.        
        "As if what?" 
        "As if you could break someone in half with that thing." 
The second scene was an office where our characters get a little feisty together, "he kissed me gently as I slowly came down before pulling out of me. "I pray that I moved the important papers. You literally just came all over my desk," he chuckled. I blushed and slid off the desk to see that the remaining documents were wet. He laughed." This Julias (I think I spelled his name right) was a total d*** and so wasn't her mother those two disgusted me, but I overlooked those things because of the humor and naughtiness I found in the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment