Sunday, September 28, 2014

I Married a Master by Melanie Marchande


Oh the sexual tension between Jenna and Ben, "I gritted my teeth into a smile. "What? I'm just being realistic. Statistically, do you know how many men actually need extra-large condoms?" Ben he's not one for showing his feelings, "Jenna," he said, "if you didn't matter, I wouldn't be talking to you right now. Disbelieve me about anything else you want, call me a liar, call me insincere, but don't doubt that you matter to me." I love the chemistry these two had, "are you effing kidding me, woman? The state you were in? I'm surprised I didn't do any serious damage to myself after you left. I might have a repetitive motion injury from all the times you left me high and dry." I loved this book, I enjoyed the characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment