Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Delicate Ink by Carrie Ann Ryan


I loved Austin, "yes, that's my name," he growled against her neck, one hand on her head, the other on her lower back. "You're going to be saying it over and over again soon." He's so caring when it comes to his woman, "come on, baby girl. You did so well. You look so effing hot right now with my marks on you." He picked her up and pulled her to his chest." He's protective, "Austin growled again then kissed her hard. Right there in front of the entire Montgomery clan. "For them and for you. If it wasn't for that, I'd beat the s*** out of him." He can be so damn playful, "Austin patted her a** and smiled even wider. "Eff yeah you're going to be a Montgomery. I can't wait." I can't wait for the rest of the gang to get a book this is going to be another series by Carrie that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment