Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Avenge Me by Maisey Yates


Austin he's a particular man and Katy is anything but his normal which I loved about this book with her he got the unexpected, "the fact that you were a virgin should have come up," he growled. "How the hell were you a virgin?" I mean the surprises with Katy that Austin gets keep on coming, "you were in my shower, baby. I didn't expect to find you there." He's also sort of demanding but I'm sure Katy doesn't really mind, "I want you on your knees in that pretty dress. I want you to suck my c*** like a good girl." Katy that girl can also be demanding, "too bad." She slid down, wrapped her hand around his erection and leaned in, flicking her tongue over the head of his c***. "Because I think you really want this." I can't wait to see how this trilogy unfolds. (Each book is a standalone) 

No comments:

Post a Comment