Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Hook Up by Kristen Callihan


The thoughts in Drew's head are just entertaining as hell, "she clearly doesn't like it when I take her side. Hell, she doesn't like it when I join any conversation she's involved in. It's like I insult her just by speaking." I mean his thoughts are always on his girl, "Anna's t*ts, naked and in full light of day, drive me out of my mind. I can barely think, I'm shaking so badly." Drew he can be um... quite crash and mean at times, "I can put my d*** in you. You can suck me off,"  -I wince- "I can go down on you until you scream my name," he adds with a sneer, "But the very idea that I might try to kiss you in public is so horrific to you that you actually effing flinch away. " When these two are good they're so good and sweet and I loved it, "I push it all aside because she's here. I'm not alone, and I don't care if I have to down five painkillers, I'm having her tonight." I think Kristen will exceed very well in this genre like she does her paranormal books and I'm really excited that she decided to branch out and try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment