Thursday, August 28, 2014

Her Journey by Rachael Orman


Saying Patrick is an egotistical cocky little s*** would be an understatement, "cause it's my bike. I like for people to hear me coming." My mouth fell open when he slowly dragged his tongue over his bottom lip and his tone dropped a few octaves deeper. "In more ways than one." I mean the boy thinks the ground he walks on is freakin' gold, "where you going, little one?" Wrench asked. My eyes flashed to his before returning to his c***. One of his hands wrapped around his length, sliding up and down it slowly. "What? Are you afraid of this? It's just a c***, baby." He can be sensitive if it's the right person to bring it out in him, "Melia. Don't cry. Please tell me why you're crying? What the hell is going on?" Also Patrick knows when his body needs a break but Melia that girl loves to test the waters, "she bent and licked across the head of my semi-erect c***. "I don't think he's going to get hard again so quick. I just came so hard I saw stars." I'm really enjoying this series and I can't wait for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment