Saturday, August 30, 2014

As Long as You Love Me by Ann Aguirre


If there's one important thing you need to know about Rob it's he likes to take care of his girl, "Rob aimed a stern look my way. "Don't move." He ran around the truck and lifted me down. "Those shoes are sexy as eff, but you'll turn your ankle getting out." There's no BS with Rob he tells you how he feels, "only always. I woke up last night wanting you, and I still do. Since you came back, I've been hard so much that I'm thinking about seeing a doctor." He gets upset over certain things, "what the eff do you think we've been doing? I went to your work, remember, and set your boss straight, made it really clear that you're off-limits." I mean when he gets to his primal side it's so damn sexy, "the way he growled out the answer sent a shiver through me. "You're mine. I want to come on you." I enjoyed this book bunches, okay maybe just Rob but he has all the qualities I want in a man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment