Sunday, August 31, 2014

All Bets are On by Cynthia Cooke


Hot cover equals me reading the book. Okay do Derek he's cocky obviously, "why not? You don't want to make love to me here in the back of this car, and I can understand that, sort of. I mean it does have imported leather seats and the best Persian carpet money can buy-" Jaclyn, I don't think she means to be but that girl can be a little temptress, "she took the cherry off the top and pulled the stem out in a most seductive way. He was going to come in his pants." I mean the questions that girl comes up with, "she cocked an eyebrow. "Are you talking about riding a horse or riding you?" I actually really enjoyed reading this book a lot and I wouldn't mind reading any other books the author comes out with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment