Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Underworld by Lizzy Ford


For being the Dark One and not having any feelings he sure is angry his woman his missing, "my mate is newly blood bound. She will weaken quickly," growled the Dark One. "She doesn't have more than three days." Gabriel I missed him and I think the boy is coming around to his woman as well, "that's...good," he managed. She went to sheathe the blade and dropped it, point down, on the floor. "Oh, gods, woman, be careful with that s***," he grumbled." I love how Darkyn shows his affection, "he pulled her roughly into his hard body, and his fangs lengthening the way they did when he was preparing to feed. "I surrendered my power at the gates of the underworld, and I haven't eaten or effed in three days. What do you think, blood monkey?" He's also one that likes to think he's still the bossman when really his woman holds his balls, "he raised an eyebrow. "As long as you know there will be many, many heirs." He bit her again. "As many as there are stars, because I plan to eff you every time I see you." I can't wait to see what's next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment