Thursday, July 24, 2014

Taste of Darkness by Katie Reus


For someone whose been in Hell a long time Drake sure catches on quick when it comes to his woman, "she snorted. "You two are so obnoxious but you're right, it will. If you're going to be my Valentine then I expect chocolates. Lots of them." He'd already planned to get her some considering how much the female ate chocolate." I loved how much he wanted to please Victoria no matter what her requests were, "he sighed. "Fine. I will meet other females if it makes you happy but I only want to kiss you. I only want to be with you. I just need time to be worthy for you." If I could have I would have highlighted and marked all of Drake's dialogue I just loved how he spoke, "Drake looked smug, pulling her close. "Growl all you want. The sound is...appealing." Not many of the heroes we read today are inexperienced so I thought it was refreshing to see Drake struggle with the concept, "I was worried I might hurt you during sex. I spoke to Conall this morning and he told me...he explained that..." To her surprise, his ears tinged crimson." I'm really going to like this series and I want Bran's story next.

No comments:

Post a Comment