Saturday, July 26, 2014

Red & Wolfe part 3 by Ella James


This time around Wolfe was more crude than he normally is, and I think he's trying to hide what he's starting to feel for Red, and like a typical man he doesn't want to admit it to himself, so he uses his crudeness, "I don't want to talk about art, Red. I don't want to hear you talk about it, either. What I want is for you to suck my d***." Did I mention the extreme measures the boy goes to, to make sure Red is alright and Red well she's a tad bit ditzy when things like that occur, "he stands, water sluicing down his chest and stomach, following his happy trail and dripping off his half-erect c***. I'm gawking like the pervert I am when his eyes find mine and widen. 'What the eff are you doing?" Next book please.

No comments:

Post a Comment