Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Cowgirl Crazy by Becky McGraw


Some parts of this book were so entertaining that you almost pi** yourself laughing, "glad to be the comic relief, but my effing eyes are on fire, and my nuts are up in my throat. Think you could help a poor, dumb ba*****d out when you're done?" Ryan he's just dumb sometimes like seriously why does he have to make Twyla spell out obvious things? "You've never put a condom on a man?" he asked, then his eyes lit up, and his eyebrows raised. "Are you on birth control then?" I liked the playful side of Ryan the most, "don't you know better than to poke the bear darlin?" He shoved his hips forward to press his rock solid erection to the side of her thigh. "He might poke back," he drawled in a sexy, sleepy voice that did things to her insides." I really did enjoy reading this book and can't wait for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment