Sunday, June 29, 2014

Wolf at the Door by N.J. Walters


I loved how protective Jacque was with Gwen, "the pack wouldn't like him bringing in an outsider, but he didn't give a s***. Gwendolyn Jones was his and he'd kill anyone who tried to take her from him." I mean the boy is just all caveman where his woman is concerned, "not that he minded. She looked cute as hell wearing his shirt, and it settled the wolf prowling inside him to have her wrapped in clothing that belonged to him." He always makes the most yummy promises/threats, "stop looking at me like that of I'm going to drag you out of that tub and eff you against the wall." There were so many other pack members I fell in love with and I can't wait to get their stories. This is a series I can't wait for my hands to get more of.

No comments:

Post a Comment