Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wingman (Woman) by Bella Jewel


*******************HAD TO ADJUST MY REVIEW SO AMAZON WOULD TAKE IT, THE QUOTES ARE NOT LIKE THIS IN THE BOOK THEY'RE NAUGHTIER**********************

OH MY GOD! I just wanted to cry, yell and kick Reign in the nuts through out this whole damn book, but I'm so glad Tiani has balls and knows how to get back at him, "twenty efin' women," he growls, walking inside further. "Twenty of them throwing themselves all over me, trying to rip my efin' clothes off and begging for not only my c***, but five hundred efing dollars." The conversations these two have are hilarious and they are so at ease with each other:
               "Why are you hard?" I screech, pushing my hands up between us and pressing them against his chest. He doesn't move.
                 "I have a nice, warm, pretty attractive boy up against mine," he says simply. "And I'm horny." 
Tiani I loved her, I really did she doesn't wait for others to rescue her, and doesn't wait around for Reign, "you left me," I say, my voice coming out low and shaky. "I was alone. I couldn't find you; I waited and waited. You left me again, for her, and I walked." Sometimes making a man jealous is the only way to admit his feelings, but that only worked partial with Reign, "I'm so efing angry, but seeing you in this dress, my efing body pressed against another man...I don't like it. No, that's not enough. I efing hate it." I loved this book when a book can get me to want to kick a man in the nuts all through out it gets five damn stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment