Monday, June 23, 2014

The Whisky Laird's Bed by Donna MacMeans


I love Scottish men so that means I automatically loved Cameron, "I canna have two female invalids in the house at the same time." He approached until he was a breath away, then bent close, staring at the know at her throat. "What would people say of me then?" I loved the thoughts he had, "Cam?" she murmured, so softly he almost missed it. His heart leapt in his throat. It was the first time she'd called him by his Christian name. a sweeter word had never crossed his ears, and he was filled with a strange mixture of pride, tenderness, and possession." I loved how tender and sweet he was with Claire, "Cameron kissed her neck repeatedly, then rolled to one side, taking her with him until she was sprawled on top. Unfortunately, in the process he had slipped out. Already she missed him. "You're crying," he said shocked. "I'm sorry, English. The next time will be more pleasurable. I promise." I really did love reading this book. 

1 comment:

  1. Heather - Thanks so much for the review. So glad you liked the book :-). Mwah!

    ReplyDelete