Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Devil in Denim by Melanie Scott


I was hooked right from page one I loved Maggie, "her jaw dropped, her fingers clamping around the shot glass. "Did you seriously just ask me that? Well, gosh, Mr. Winters, no I'm not at all upset that my father sold my legacy down the river. Didn't bother me in the slightest." Alex has a hard time controlling himself when he's around Maggie, "it means I'm being a gentleman. As much as my instincts are telling me to finish taking off your clothes and have my way with you, that would only freak you out more. So, we're not going to do that." He rolled to his knees and started straightening his clothes." He also has no qualms in showing how desperate he is for his girl, "you can do whatever you want to me," he said fervently. He reached down and helped her to her feet. "Just take me to the damned bedroom." This book was really fun to read I hope to see some more from this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment