Thursday, June 19, 2014

Savage Kind of Love by Nicole Snow


I think this one was a little more graphic than the others in the series in the sense of the violence, I'm not sure how I felt about that. I can tell you that I loved Blaze, "that's okay," he said, softening his voice. "Slow and easy. Come to papa. I'll get you home safe and some real ice on that s***." I loved how he fell hard for his girl, the only problem getting his girl to see he's interested, "wasn't kidding about what I said before either, baby. I got another position that's a lot more fun for you than hooking up with drinks all day. My new apartment. Ride there with me." Saffron that girl isn't hesitant to take what she wants from her man, "she reached for me hungrily when I kicked off my boxers, grabbing my a**." I'm looking forward to Emma and Tank's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment