Sunday, June 29, 2014

Little Red by Trista Jaszczak


I loved this book and I can't wait for all Ethan's brothers to get their own story. Ethan I loved how possessive that boy is, "Ethan's eyes shift to the other men. "She's mine!" He growls, letting his eyes shift back to Aaron who had managed to tighten his grip on my arm." I loved Maggie, I'm wondering if her and Eli have a book? "I won't have any of you talking nasty in my house. You stop it. Just because Ethan isn't a man-who** like yourself is no reason to talk like that, Ian!" Ian immediately shuts his mouth. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take our lady guest to get some food in her stomach and a nice hot shower." Aaron I think his story I want next I loved his hardcore demeanor in the becoming, his protectiveness and his goofiness, "Aaron enters the room, arms filled with boxes of various colors, a few spilling to the ground. "I mean, effing seriously, how many different kids do they need?" He picks up the dropped boxes." (I know this quote doesn't make sense but once you read the book and this scene where it's at you'll see why I loved it and laughed at Aaron.) Next one please.

No comments:

Post a Comment