Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Irresistible Force by D.D. Ayres


Oh the compromising positions James gets himself into, "he must have seen something in her face because he glanced down at himself then muttered, "oops! Sorry!" He tossed the razor into the sink an used both hands to yank up his zipper." James he's a tender hearted boy he doesn't mind giving Shay the what's what, "it's like this. You've stolen my partner's heart. He can't concentrate at work. He's agitated at home. He won't even eat my cooking anymore. You ruined him for anything beyond fried oysters and corn muffins." Him and his dog have got a great relationship but there are some things a man just doesn't want to share with his K9 friend, "he looked at Bogart, who was giving him that lolling-tongue doggy grin. "Do you see what you've done? I even have to share my girl with you." I love these books and I can't wait for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment