Saturday, June 28, 2014

Forever Kind of Cowboy by Sandy Sullivan


Oh Callie I loved you, you were always shocking the s*** out of us, "I'm not a virgin, you know. I've been around a bit. Dabbled in some bondage. Nipple clamps, rope work, dildos...that kind of thing." He choked on the sip of his drink he'd just swallowed." She's also one with a temper, "eff you, Jeremiah Young. Do your guest. Get your effing rocks off because you aren't worth my time, you a**hole." Yeah half the book was me wanting to put my boot up Jeremiah's a**. But once he got his act together I fell in love with him. Callie I paid more attention to her in this book then Jeremiah which was strange normally it's the men I pay attention too. Callie just has so much fire in her and Jeremiah only knows one way to shut her up, "what the hell, Jeremiah? You can't just show up at my door, ordering me to get dressed up for you. This is bulls***! I'm not at your beck and -" He leaned in to kiss her full on the mouth..." I loved reading this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment