Monday, June 23, 2014

Find Her, Keep Her by Z.L. Arkadie


Jesus I think Belmont is just a little too honest for his own damn good, "if you think I do this sort of thing often, I don't. Kara and i are off, and she can't get over it. I told her last night. That's why it took me so long to get your wine." He sniffs bitterly. "Which was enough time for Chuck to make a move." I mean seriously he's too damn honest, "she's in a wedding today. Look, on my part it was nothing. She called me and asked if I could pick her up from the ferry. I said yes. I saw you, and I wasn't the same. But we did have dinner, she came over and put the moves on me, the way I wished you would. I don't know...I thought my fascination with you was unreasonable, so I tried to forget about it. She and I...we did it." Daisy at times she really cracked me up, "why are you asking me this when you're inside of me injecting me with baby-making juice?" I'm not really sure how I feel about this book, it was okay, but some of the aspects I didn't really like.


No comments:

Post a Comment