Sunday, June 22, 2014

Crazy Dreams by Dawn Pendleton


This is the start of the spin-off series from the Broken series, you don't need to read the Broken series to get a feel for this book, although you see some of the characters from the other series. Stone I loved the thoughts he had, "she gave me a long list of vegetables and crap to put on the salad and then asked for oil and vinegar in lieu of dressing. The girl needed to eat a burger and fries, but I kept my opinion to myself." There was a bathroom scene where Stone was erm... letting off some tension and well Ember of course had to walk in and I loved her reaction, "is everything okay? I thought I heard you - oh s***!" Ember opened the door and caught me in all my glory. She apologized but her gaze never left my shaft. Instead, she stood there with the door open, wide-eyed at what I'd figure was a traumatizing image before her." Stone he's all for his girl he's like a damn caveman at times, "yeah, I'll jump in the shower," he said, getting up out of the recliner. When he passed me, he stopped to whisper in my ear. "You look so hot." I can't wait to see what's next for this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment