Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Better When He's Bad by Jay Crownover


Oh Bax you're so bad and I loved you for it. Not to mention the things that come out of your mouth are hot even if they're not meaning to be, "cash, money, dollars, currency...do you need some money to get some clothes and girly s*** you can stop laying low." He's honest, "I was hooking up with Roxie at the beginning of the week. I'm not a nice guy. I don't know how things with me and your brother are going to play out. By the time I'm done with Novak, there's a good chance I'll be dead or back in jail. You still going to go to bed with me?" I really did love how he spoke his mind, "normally I think it's pretty cute you dress like a dude, but in the current circumstance, I think I would be willing to sacrifice my left nut for you to be in a short-a** skirt." 

No comments:

Post a Comment