Thursday, May 22, 2014

Taming the Tango Champion by Cait O'Sullivan


Mathias comes off a tad bit strong, "Mathias grasped under her arm and pulled her to face him. "I haven't come all this way for you to turn your back on me." The words were ground out from between tight teeth." I mean the boy comes off as mean as well, "deliberately, he drew the back of his hand over his mouth. "Pliant as ever, Ava." Satisfaction smeared his voice, making a deeper emotion in his eyes. "This....conversation isn't over. But I will make you aware of one thing. No one, and I mean no one makes a fool of me. I want a DNA test done. My lawyers will be in touch." But the boy knows how to love so passionately when he allows himself, "hell. We need to be on stage for the results. Quick, cara mio." He gathered up his discarded clothes, stopped and looked right into her very soul. "You look so...beautiful. You're glowing." I liked this book, I didn't love it I liked it I thought it was missing a few factors but other than that it was a good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment