Thursday, May 22, 2014

Duke of Darkness by Anabelle Bryant


I loved Alex right off, she was just so sweet and innocent, "a sudden yipping pulled his attention to the corner of the room where a white dog waited, a small bowl of food before him. "Never mind my dog, your grace, he's a jealous little fellow when excluded from the conversation." Devlin is a man who sure knows how to sweep a woman off her feet, "you are breathtaking. I will be the envy of every man and woman at this ridiculous event." He waggled his brows. "Are you sure you truly desire to go?" Alex can be a little temptress, "yes, the buttons. Troublesome, they are, the lower ones. Impossible to open, unless one takes hold and rips them apart, anxious to be out of one's clothing." He went rock hard." I mean the woman is really a temptress when she wants to be, "Lexi sat up in bed when he opened the bedchamber door having just finished breakfast. Henry snoozed on the blanket beside her. "Devlin, I missed you." A smile of pure happiness, complete with fetching dimple, lit her face as she tilted her head to meet his eyes. "Did you miss me at all?" I loved reading this book and I'm hoping some characters from this book get their own story.

No comments:

Post a Comment