Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bring on the Heat by Katie Rose


Shockingly I didn't really enjoy reading this book, and I think it was the fact that it took forever for one of the characters to figure out who the other was. I mean Chase he's a total sweetheart, "let's get you out of these before you kill yourself," he said, sliding a platform heel off her foot. "I don't know women torture themselves like this." And at first the poor guy couldn't catch a break in the bedroom with his woman, "it was barely a minute later when he returned, but Chase joined Darcy in the bed, condom in place, he heard an unmistakable sound. Snoring. Here eyes were firmly closed, and not with passion. Lydia Logan was fast asleep." I really do normally love sports romances but this one just wasn't for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment