Saturday, May 31, 2014

Branded by Laura Wright


This book was completely different from what I was thinking and that was an unexpected good thing. The book isn't just about one Cavanaugh brother but all of them, there were times I thought that were were one to many point of views, but I saw how those were setting up the other books in the series. Deacon I did love him and his naughtiness when it came to Mac, "sexual heat flared in his eyes, and he pulled her even closer, up against his rock-hard chest and the now hard co** behind his zipper. "Oh, we'll come together, darlin'. I promise you that." His hands raked up her back to her shoulders, her neck, and into her hair. "But tonight," he growled, "You're the one who's going to be coming..." Sometimes that boy has to compromise when it come to Mac, "his jaw tightened. "Darlin'." he said, grabbing the bouquet of sunflowers he'd brought for her from the seat and thrusting them into her hands. "If I go to this shindig with you tonight, not only will I be thoroughly enjoying each of your bases, I'll be roundin' home a few times as well." I also found that when it comes to Mac that boy sure is needy, "I woke up and you were gone." He swam up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I didn't like it." I can't wait for the next book in the series because Laura that naughty little girl left us with an ending I didn't like and I just want the next book now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment