Sunday, May 25, 2014

Bikers and Tinsel by Bella Jewel


It was so good to see the gang again and I sure missed them. Cade and Addison I loved those two, it was great that they're still going on strong:
          He grunts. "effin' clothes, so many of the effin' things. Who needs them?" 
          Addison leans in close. "You sure won't." 
Although everyone was in the book, I focused on Muff and Janine who I was super glad FINALLY got a little book of their own, "Muff chuckles, and looks back down at me. "I'll be out front, come out when you're ready," he murmurs and then leans down to my ear. "and baby, don't wear any panties." Poor Janine the girl sometimes can't catch a break and it's amusement to Muff, "my foot is still tangled in my panties, and I kick and squirm, trying to get up, horrified that my a** is on view for the world to see. "Sweet effin' heaven angel, you just made me hard." When these two are together they sure do get into a lot of trouble, "I laugh louder, then cry out in pain as the movement causes my nose to throb. "You broke my nose...while we were effing," I pant in between laughs and cries." Yeah I enjoyed this one a little more than the others probably because everyone was in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment