Saturday, May 24, 2014

Beyond Solitude by Kit Rocha


Anyone who knows me knows I tend to start in the middle of a series because that's how weird I am and this one was no different. After reading this book I realized that my a** needs to go back and read the rest of the series especially Dallas and Lex's book. Oh Derek, that boy has no shameful bone in his body, "he waved the bottle of whiskey at her. "You could start by letting me drink half of this and jerk off so I can get some sleep." I mean he just has no filter, "filing papers like there was nothing more interesting going on? Eff that. "Bullsh**." Ford tugged open the top button on his jeans. "It may be a little battered these days, like the rest of me, but my ego's not dead. If I start stroking my d*** right in front of you, you're damn sure gonna be paying attention. Not just watching." He's a bossy one as well, "must have figured out who you worked for." He finally lifted his head, only to tap his pen on the desk. "You need a new coat, too. When it warms up, we'll go to the market." And bless her damn soul Mia know what she wanted and wasn't afraid to go after it, "Derek." His grip was steel, refusing to let her sink back down, and she smacked her palms to his chest and gave him a warning taste of her nails. "I don't want easy. I want to feel you." Yeah I'm going back to get the other books in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment