Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Beyond Control by Kit Rocha


Oh Dallas you are such a smarta**, "sometimes she was a little scary when she looked at him like that, and eff if he didn't like it. "I don't know, love. The way you're looking at me, I don't trust you not to your your teeth." The conversations Lex and Dallas have are just dirty:
                 "That's the funny thing about these collars." She scratched one fingernail over the rough surface of the O'Kane emblem. "Most men put them on women they plan to regularly eff the sh** out of."
                 His lips twitched. "I put them on women who get off on having me eff the sh** out of them however, wherever, and whenever I want." 
Sometimes when you're wrapped around your woman sleep is just overrated, "sleep. It beckoned with a sharpness that only made his growing erection more ridiculous. "I was thinking about it more seriously before you wrapped yourself around me." Dallas that boy says the nicest things, "his pulse throbbed in his ears as he shifted one hand to her hip. "I'm balls-deep in the hottest woman in any sector. Short of slitting my damn throat, you couldn't make it bad." I love this serious it's dirty, and naughty and oh so me.

No comments:

Post a Comment