Friday, April 25, 2014

Trapped by a Dangerous Man by Cleo Peitsche


Should have known this was a serial and not a full length book, I really hate cliffhangers, although surprisingly I didn't find this one as bad. I loved Corbin, if I were Aubrey I'd say eff it, and run away with him, "my stomach clenched painfully at the aroma and growled audibly. But I shook my head. He raised a dark eyebrow. "You will eat," he said simply. His tone left no room for argument." The boy has a strange sense of amusement, "he pressed his lips together - though with that amuse twinkle in his eyes - and picked up my empty bowl. He tilted it. "Did you lick it clean?" My face burned. "I would have brought you more," he said gently. "This way." I loved how blunt he was. "forgive the crudeness, but I'm going to eff you like you stole something." I just loved his dirty mouth, "I know," he said soothingly. "It's for your own good, baby. You have a very spankable a**. Good muscle tone, and I love the way it jiggles. Gets me even harder." I'm ready for the next installment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment