Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Sheriff Catches a Bride by Cora Seton


This one I really didn't enjoy much, I mean Cab should have had I don't know bigger oomph, I mean I did love him, "well, come here, then," he said, and she shivered in anticipation. What did he have in mind? He lifted his arm and wrapped it around her shoulders, pulling her even closer. "Comfy?" I mean the boy likes to see Rose's actions to his actions, "that's better," Cab said. He put a possessive hand on her thigh and waited to see what she would do next. When she inched nearer, a smile tugged at the corners of his mouth." The boy also loved to tease her, "he slipped his hand higher, cupping her breast underneath her shirt. He knew he should wait until they got back to Carl's place, but suddenly he didn't want to wait another minute. "Or we could pull in behind the gas station and get it on right here." I did love the chemistry Rose and Cab had:
                "You don't have to," he said, pulling her on top of him. "You can have me whenever and however you want." 
                "Really?" She sat atop him and wriggled a little, closing her eyes at the way his hardness pressed against her.
This one was kind of a letdown, but I still enjoyed reading it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment