Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Professional by Kresley Cole


I had already read part one and two but everyone knows I hate reading things in parts so I was really excited that we got all three installments in ONE! Not to mention I find the story flows more smoothly when altogether. Natalie I loved how determined she was, "and if my virginity is such a sticking point with you," I said, "that's a easy fix." His fists clenched. "You me with another man?" No Aleksei with herself! That boy is not a force to be reckoned with, "it matters when you decide to stroke my co** under the table till I'm nearly strangling with need. It matters when you were drinking me down less than twenty-four hours ago." He doesn't like to share and he makes that very clear, "understand me, if I'm your first lover - I will be your last." The ringing tone of finality chilled me. "And I would kill any man who thought to touch what was mine." These two are very affectionate when being naughty, "I raked my nails down his torso, then used one hand to clench his a**, the other to heft his heavy testicles. He buried his fingers in my hair. In a voice so rough I barely recognized it, he murmured Russian to me." I loved how dirty Aleksei could get, "my woman's getting so wet." Another roll of his hips had me sinking my nails into the rock-hard contours of his a**." Don't ever bring up the issue of money the boy gets all pi**y, "he's even started buying my jewelry. "Shouldn't I be paying for this?" I'd asked him. Shoulders gone tense, he'd replied, "You think I can't provide for my own woman?" There was one side of Aleksei that I'd never thought we see, and we saw, "then I scared you. I've made you cry. Tell me how to fix this, and I'll do it. Anything except letting you go. That I can never do." I loved Aleksei even if at times the boy was a bonehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment