Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Cowgirl Ropes a Billionaire by Cora Seton



This one was different from the other books, as it's not set in Montana and in the wilderness and I actually enjoyed reading it. Bella, that saucy little thing, "ummm....boring, I guess, Bella shrugged. "I wouldn't have anything to do." Boring? Evan felt like he'd been slapped. Being his wife would be boring? He was a billionaire, for crying out loud. Women would kill to marry him!" I mean she just hits the nail on the head with Evan, "she just raised her eyebrows. "But let me guess - you do pay for dinner, entertainment, hotels, plane tickets, gifts..." she ticked the items off on her fingers. "You may not hand them hundred dollar bills at the end of the night, but you most definitely pay for sex, Moneybuns." Oh Evan you're in so deep, "they'd made love not once, but twice. Bella was surprising him with her desire for a second round. Heck, he'd better stop thinking about it, or the whole world would figure out where his mind was at. These sweatpants weren't going to hide anything." Evan can be so sweet, "Evan leaned closer and dropped his voice. "Sweetie, it's going to be okay no matter what. Even if you lose I'll take care of you, I swear." I really did enjoy the different setting not that I don't love the ranch but it was fresh air to get a new setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment