Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Cowboy's E-mail Order Bride by Cora Seton


I knew I loved Ethan when that boy pulled out Autumns chair, "Ethan stood up, too, and helped pull back her chair. A gentleman. She liked that. "I'll be waiting." Although the boy does need to work on his tact just a tad, "how much is that gonna cost me?" The words were out before he thought them through and she rewarded him with a look that seemed half-disgust, half-hurt." The boy appreciates food, "well, you can cook me dinner," he said, grinning. "Anything with meat. Otherwise, look around the place and get settled. relax." He's also addicted to Autumn and I did love his answer on a situation or a non-situation, "why not? If you're pregnant, it won't hurt the baby, and if you aren't, don't you think we should remedy that as soon as possible?" Personally I think the boy just doesn't want to use a condom. He's also not one for having to share his woman with other people, "when are you going to send those people away?" he growled into her neck." I'm going to love these cowboys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment