Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Cowboy Wins a Bride by Cora Seton



This one was kind of a let down for me. It's Jamie's story and I really thought there'd be more oomph to it, he had so much oomph in book one I mean there were parts I found amusing like the part where he told Claire what she was going to do, "no, I won't stop it," Jamie growled. "I've got everything planned out and you're not going to screw it up again! You're not going on any god-damned trip around the world, because you're going to stay here and become my wife." Claire, I hate to break it to ya sister, but Jamie is getting under your skin even if you won't admit it out loud, "dinner? Who could think about dinner? All she could think about was Jamie - naked. Hard. Ready for her. Hell, she was ready for him - right now." Hopefully Rob's story has more oomph to it, no matter what I'm going to finish reading this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment