Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Save Me by Amanda Heath


Best book by Amanda so far in this series! I loved how consider Courtney was when it came to Rachel, "I rise up on one arm so my other can touch between her legs. I'm going to blow in a minute and I'll be damned if she isn't going to get off." I loved how he found Rachel so fascinating, "she leaves the door open so I lay down on my bed and watch as she dresses in front of the mirror. The panties slowly come up her legs until they fit around her wide hips. Then she puts the shirt on over her head and it falls down to her mid thighs. "That's effing hot," I blurt out, and I feel my eyes go wide. "I can't believe I just said that out loud." He's possessive about her when it comes to his brother, "I laugh and shake my head. "You can wear whatever you want. But sleep clothes are not for my brother's eyes. Neither is half of your a**." I loved how no matter what he found his girl beautiful, "I chuckle because he has a point. "I honestly didn't feel okay having sex with her when she started to get big, but Rachel had other ideas. If my wife wants it, she gets it. I don't have a choice in the matter." I can't wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment