Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Reinventing Mel by J.A. Hornbuckle


It's nice to know Mel is an a** man, "it was fuller than he'd imagined, her lace-covered butt cheeks overflowing his hands as he gripped and caressed. Better, so effing very much better than he'd anticipated. Damn but he loved her a**." There were some things Mel did that I didn't like and I really almost cried that's how much I didn't like it, but I got over it because our Lulu got over it. If there is one thing we need to know about Mel it's that the boy is protective of his woman, "Mel hadn't even thought before he started yelling and yanking at the brothers that stood between him and his Lu. No mothereffer was ever gonna threaten his girl and live to talk about it!" He's considerate when he wakes his woman up from sleep, "yeah, precious. Sorry to wake you but you're hogging all the pillows," he breathed, his mouth right next to my ear as his strong arm looped around my waist. "But if it gets me close to you like this, darlin', I'm willing to share yours." Not in love with this book as I was with the first, but still a good read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment