Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Part of Me by A.C. Arthur


I loved this installment of this series, Brayden is something else, "I've gotta do this," he said, his face steadily inching closer to mine. "I'm gonna die right now if I don't taste you." There were a few times the boy was an a**, "Lidia's an old friend," he was saying as Kyra's big brown eyes stared up at him in question. "And Kyra's a new friend," he told me with half a smile." The boy gets off on some weird things, "Lidia looked like she was ready to rip Kyra's eyes out. I never figure that would be such an arousing sight, but damn, I was hard just remembering the scene." Lidia ain't no pushover though that girl has balls, "she wanted to make it clear that you belonged to her. I wanted to make it clear that my name is Lidia, no bit**." I finished with a shrug then moved around both of them to walk out the door." Brayden is the type of guy who doesn't like being interrupted when him and his girl are getting ready to do the naughty, "and then there was a knock at the door. "Ignore it! I don't know anybody I want to see right now," Brayden said, pressing his rigid erection against me while his fingers continued their in and out torture." Can't wait to see whose up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment