Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Montana Homecoming by Soraya Lane


Scott is so drool worthy, "she stared into his eyes, trapped in the web of his gaze, still fighting the tears that were blurring her vision until she could hardly see him. "Come here," his voice was rough." That boy sure has ways to surprise the crap out of Amanda, "Scott!" She managed, rearranging her bikini top to make sure she wasn't showing anything. "That wasn't..." He's just so cute when he teases her, "Scott raised his eyebrows. "Are you just fishing for another compliment about your bangin' body, because if you really want me to admire it..." he ran a finger down her thigh to her knee, "Well, then I might just have to see this skin of yours bare." He's willing to accommodate for his girl, "Scott laughed. "Sweetheart, I'll put the bed outside, but there's no way in hell I'm letting you get to sleep, not in any time soon." I love stories where it's the sister, and the brother's best friend I think they're cute and they're fun to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment