Thursday, April 24, 2014

Gimme Some Sugar by Kimberly Kincaid


Loved Jackson right off, "hey. Just so you know, I'm behind you. I want to cover all my bases for personal safety." Carly whirled around only to find herself face-to-sternum with Mr. Fix-It." I loved his thoughts, "sh**. Sh**crapsh**! How was he supposed to manage a casual conversation with her now that he had the anatomical equivalent of the goddamn Empire State Building in his pants? Jackson winced and adjusted his jeans." There's only so much a girl can take before she starts asking questions, "that's twice now that you've kissed me and called it a mistake." Carly's expression was blank, her smoldering heat dimmed down to nothing in the span of a breath." Jackson is just plain adorable when he's stuttering, "he stilled, eyes flickering over hers. "Well, yeah, but I thought....I mean, I'm supposed to...well, I can hold you for a while first. If you want." And he can just be oh so sexy! "You can have me later. I'm taking you first." I loved reading this book there was never a dull moment with Jackson and Carly.

No comments:

Post a Comment