Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Framed and Hung by Alexis Fleming


Oh Zoe you sure got some balls sweetheart, "as Jake struggled to make certain his crown jewels were covered, she stood and joined his mother and her friend. All three had wide grins on their faces. "Oh, by the way, I've seen better. Not really much point in hiding it." With a little finger wave, Zoe turned her back on him and walked towards the house." Jake he's well, HOT, "Jesus, woman, you scared the crap out of me. And you made me squeal like a bleedin' girl. What the hell is it with you and naked men You got a thing for catching men in the raw?" Jake he can be caring when the boy isn't having naughty thoughts about Zoe, "in nothing but a pair of boxer shorts, Jake came at a run. "Zoe, what's the matter? Are you okay?" He is not bashful what so ever, "you want me just as much. I can smell your arousal." He slid his hand down and cupped his rampant erection. 'See what you do to me? I'm so hard...and hot. I need to be inside you." This book was an entertaining read and I just loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment