Friday, April 25, 2014

Deadly Mates by Ashley Stoyanoff


I missed Aidan I really did, "I smirked. I couldn't help it. Jade was just so damn cute when she was pi**ed off. Her peach complexion was slowly turning to an adorable shade of pink. "Actually, that was Dom's idea, not mine." I mean Jade she's still as feisty as ever and well the girl knows how to stir the pot, "going all growly on me because I hugged a friend was more important?" I pursed my lips, trying for annoyed, but I was pretty sure I failed. "Might want to rethink your priorities, honey." Aidan that boy is in over his head when it comes to Jade, "he dipped his head and pressed his lips to mine in a quick kiss that left me breathless and to my dismay, panting for more. "I don't know what I'm going to do with you." He chuckled. "One minute you're growling at me and the next you're melting into me." Jade she knows how to distract our dear hottie of an alpha, "the sun was just barely up and Jade was lying in my bed with nothing more than a towel on. Damn, all I wanted to do was get back in there with her, but of course I couldn't. There was something else that needed my attention. "I need thirty." I said, watching her wind a strand of hair around her finger. I breathed in a deep lungful of air, catching her new scent, and a growl started to build in my throat. "no, make that sixty." I can't wait for the next book the ending surprised me with NO CLIFFHANGER, so I was really pleased with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment