Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Blaze by Nina Levine


I missed my J, "frustration crossed his face. "Really?" he asked, impatiently. "Can't you just text them? Cause I've gotta tell you, my di**k's been hard for you for a long effing time and I don't want to waste time effing about looking for your friends." He's very vocal about his feelings, "he cut into my thoughts," Baby, the way you're looking at me is making me so effing hard. I like your eyes on me but I'd effing kill to have your mouth on me." I mean no one will take his woman away from him, "you've no effing idea, sweetheart," he growled, "After you have my co**, I'm going to treat you to my mouth. And I promise you, no effer will ever separate us again." I loved being inside his head, "I'll be as long as it takes. And you won't complain if you want more of what I gave you this morning." Christ, she had me by the effing balls. She'd given me the best goddamn head job this morning and I effing needed more of that sh**." I'm glad we had this novella for J and Maddie, I really missed them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment