Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Risk of a Lifetime by Claudia Shelton


Two words for JB, 'Oh My!' That's how alpha and sexy that boy is, "no need. If you want the key, I'll give it to you." He walked into her space. Braced his arms on each side of her against the kitchen counter. Leaning toward her ear, his breath whispered through her hair. "Do you want the key, Marcy? Should I leave it on the table?" I mean Marcy and JB are just wow together, "did you now?" His hand popped onto her rear and stayed. "I missed you, too." I mean the guy has the best ideas, "sounds good to me. I'll just lay here like a man of leisure." He grinned. "In fact, I'd like my meal served in bed." This book not only had some naughty but it had a little bit of sweet, and lots of mystery now add those traits together and you get one hell of a book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment