Saturday, March 29, 2014

Mine to Take by Cynthia Eden


Trace isn't one for pleasantries the boy just likes to get on with business, "he tapped his chin. "You're not here for pleasantries, you're not here for sex, then why have you come looking for me?" I mean he is like all bada** alpha, "screw the money." He rose from his desk again. Stalked toward her. Her head tilted back and her hair slid over her arm as she looked up at him." I mean he is all power and the boy oozes sex, "he didn't release her. "You said you didn't have a lover." Good. He didn't want to think of her with some other basta**. Her gaze held his. "You will, Skye." He's also not a morning person, "I don't take visitors," he said, rolling from the bed. "Especially not this damn early." Ford should know better. Skye slept on, undisturbed. "Tell him to get lost -" I mean he has some expectations when it comes to him and Skye, "I found you. You're going home with me. You're going to dance, and we're going to eff and laugh and be happy. Do you understand do you -" I'd say this was one hell of a read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment