Monday, March 24, 2014

Dazed by Kim Karr


I must say Jagger has some swag when it comes to the ladies, and one in particular, "so about lunch tomorrow. I thought you should know - I really want to see you gain. It's not just about your uncle." I mean River that boy can only get you so far in life but I know that Jagger is grateful to be related especially when it comes to getting a chance with Aerie, "he bites his lip and the sight takes my breath away. "That makes me one lucky bast**d to be his cousin." He's teasing me back. I'm already catching his stride." And the boy just can't get enough of his girl, "his hand moves up to my face and his thumb moves back and forth across my cheek. "You have nothing to be sorry about. It just gives me another reason to ask you out again." He pulls back to look at me. "Aerie, will you go out with me again tomorrow night?" Also when these two get to going they're like damn firecrackers, "a single hand slides to my hip, then he wedges his knee between my legs, and his other hand lifts my chip and his lips attack mine. "Good." My hands flit under his coat to untuck his shirt." A quick read that I enjoyed reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment